Positano right now celebrates the patron saint San Vito in accordance with custom after two years of pandemic – Church is My Means
Positano turns into extra stunning to solemnly have a good time the patron saint San Vito lastly in accordance with customs and traditions after two years of compelled detention because of the pandemic.
The parish priest and the celebrations committee tackle the trustworthy on this means: «Our neighborhood is summoned in its synodal dimension to recollect in religion San Vito Martire, Patron Saint of Positano. After the time of the pandemic, throughout which we skilled his heavenly patronage, with the resumption of the feast we want to thank the Lord to begin with and, above all, to commit ourselves in order that the instance of the Holy Martyr will assist us to develop as a neighborhood of religion, hope and charity. . Might the Lord pour out his copious blessings on everybody. Good and holy feast ».
We want all of the Vitus and the locals close to and much on at the present time the pearl of the Amalfi Coast celebrates its patron saint but additionally a unprecedented vacationer and financial rebirth.
Right here is this system:
Wednesday 15 June – Feast of San Vito Martire Patron of Positano
– 7.30 – 9.30: Holy Plenty
– 11.00: Solemn Eucharistic Celebration – “San Vito Group” Award
– 12.00: in Piazza Flavio Gioia Blessing of canines
– 7.00 pm: Solemn Eucharistic Celebration and Procession with the honored reliquary bust of San Vito
– 10.00 pm: in Piazza Flavio Gioia Aonna ‘o mare “Lo Guarracino and different tales” between the songs of the creator and the taranta
– 11.30 pm: Fireworks present carried out by the Pyrotechnics Guadagno.
The suggestive lighting is managed by the Donnarumma agency.
The occasion will likely be enlivened by the Award Successful Band Live performance “Città di Minori” which can cross by the streets of Positano asserting the occasion and alluring everybody to spend a cheerful day.