Recommendations noted on TIPS
- Brian T. Melzer, 2011. ” the actual expenses of Credit Access: proof through the Payday Lending marketplace, ” The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 126(1), pages 517-555.
- Baltensperger, Ernst, 1978. ” Credit Rationing: dilemmas and Questions, ” Journal of income, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. payday loans AK 10(2), pages 170-183, May.
- Sumit Agarwal & Paige Marta Skiba & Jeremy Tobacman, 2009. ” payday advances and bank cards: New Liquidity and Credit Scoring Puzzles?, ” American Economic Review, United states Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 412-417, might.
- Sumit Agarwal & Paige M. Skiba & Jeremy Tobacman, 2009. ” pay day loans and charge cards: New Liquidity and Credit Scoring Puzzles?, ” NBER performing Papers 14659, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
- Besley, T. & Coate, S. & Loury, G., 1990. ” The Economics Of Rotating Savings And Credit Associations, ” performing papers 556, Massachusetts Institute of tech (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Besley, T. & Coate, S. & Loury, G., 1992. ” The economics of Rotating Savings and Credit Associations, ” Papers 157, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson class – Development Studies.
- Timothy Besley & Stephen Coate & Glenn Loury, 1992. ” The Economics of Rotating Savings and Credit Associations, ” Boston University – Institute for Economic developing 24, Boston University, Institute for Economic developing.
- Besley, T. & Coate, S. & Loury, G., 1990. ” The Economics Of Rotating Savings And Credit Associations, ” Papers 149, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson Class – Development Studies.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Daniel M. Garrett & Dean M. Maki, 1997. ” Education and preserving: The long-lasting outcomes of twelfth grade Financial Curriculum Mandates, ” NBER performing Papers 6085, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Daniel M. Garrett & Dean M. Maki, 1997. ” Education and preserving: The long-lasting outcomes of senior school Financial Curriculum Mandates, ” Working Papers 97012, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher L. Foote & Kristopher S. Gerardi & Paul S. Willen, 2008. ” Negative equity and property foreclosure: concept and proof, ” Public Policy Discussion Paper 08-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine & Norman Loayza, 1999. ” Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and results in, ” Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 56, Central Bank of Chile.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 1999. ” Financial intermediation and development: Causality and results in, ” Policy Research performing Paper Series 2059, the whole world Bank.
- John Gathergood, 2012. ” Self-Control, Financial Literacy and Consumer Over-Indebtedness, ” Discussion Papers 12/02, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Diamond, Douglas W & Dybvig, Philip H, 1983. ” Bank Runs, Deposit Insurance, and Liquidity, ” Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(3), pages 401-419, June.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” limiting credit rating access: home study proof on impacts all over Oregon price limit, ” performing Papers 08-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 2008.
- M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2008. ” Can A islamic style of housing Finance Cooperative Elevate the Economic Status of this Underprivileged?, ” Papers on Economics of Religion 08/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic reputation for the University of Granada.
- M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2009. ” Can A model that is islamic of Finance Cooperative Elevate the commercial Status of this Underprivileged?, ” Post-Print hal-00723634, HAL.
- Marianne Bertrand & Adair Morse, 2009. ” Suggestions Disclosure, Cognitive Biases and Payday Borrowing, ” Working Papers 2009-007, Becker Friedman Institute for analysis In Economics.
More about this product
- D14 – Microeconomics – – Domestic Behavior – – – Home Preserving; Private Finance
- G29 – Financial Economics – – Financial Institutions and solutions – – – Other
- G32 – Financial Economics – – Corporate Finance and Governance – – – funding Policy; Financial danger and danger Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- Z12 – Other Special Subjects – – Social Economics – – – Faith
All product on this web site has been provRePEc: bng: wpaper: 12008. See general information on simple tips to correct material in RePEc.
When you yourself have authored this item and are also perhaps not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage one to get it done right here. This permits to connect your profile for this product. Moreover it lets you accept possible citations to this product that individuals are uncertain about.
You can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item if you know of missing items citing this one. You may also want to check the “citations” tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation if you are a registered author of this item.
Take note that modifications might take a few weeks to filter through the many services that are rePEc.